Sunday, December 19, 2010

Quick vocabulary update, since I probably won't be posting again for awhile...

Santa Claus - 'Coz

Belly - beddy (Hollie looooves Momma's belly these days)

Mommy and Daddy - she has started calling us this instead of momma and dada (I don't know why, but this makes me kind of sad)

Blanket - mankie

Milk - moke (rhymes with poke) (she's finally developed a taste for it!)

Crackers - her new favorite snack and most-used word.  My response, usually, "Hollie, you're crackers."

Elmo - Ummo (she loves her Elmo doll.  Cookie Monster made an appearance on SNL last night, and when she saw him (yes, she was up that late) she got very excited and said "Ummo!")

Yogurt - gogee

Spoon - moose (I have no. idea.)

I think that's all the new ones for now.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment