Friday, February 4, 2011

More snow, 19 week belly, and...the haircut!



Nice, huh?  The last one wasn't nearly as windy, allowing for a short outdoor excursion.  This one had the 40 mph winds, and snow drifting around like sand.   


For some unfathomable reason, Hollie got upset that we weren't going out in this.


Took this the next morning, when the sun finally came out.  The wind had been coming from the left, really hard, hence the awesome snowdrift.


19 weeks (yesterday)!  It's in the slideshow, too.
Yikes, I need to clean that mirror.

And last Sunday, this happened...


After Hollie's bath, we put on "Horton Hears A Who", which none of us have seen, but I figured there would be enough animated silliness to keep her entranced.

And Dad got to work...


Thank goodness he works quickly, because after about five minutes Horton became less interesting than  
Momma-with-a-camera!!!

I was determined to get an "after" picture, but Hollie was determined to not let than happen.

So instead we got these...



I tried again the next morning at breakfast, but that wasn't happening either.

So, I got a good picture the only way I know how...
...while she napped.
:)


It came out really really cute.  I told Daniel I want him to cut my hair now, too!  I'm really glad we decided to do it ourselves instead of taking her somewhere. 

2 comments:

  1. I love Daniel's focused face! And your belly is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Feeling more and more little kicks...

    ReplyDelete