Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How cruel of me

...to tell you we've been having fun, and there are even pictures...and then disappear for a week and a half.

There have been epic technical difficulties, which you have to ask Daniel about because I don't have a clue.  It only impacted me because we lost the use of our hard drive (got everything off first, don't worry) while we used an old laptop for internet usage in the meantime.  But we are, along with our new hard drive and half a dozen other computer bits which we apparently needed (yep, talk to Dan), back in business and I have my photos again (yay!).  

There's a new photo over there,
<-----
and I don't even have a good excuse for why I took it four days late, either.

And now, Miss Chocolate-face...   


[still good]


Are you wondering if we have the world's tallest almost-two-year-old?  Nope.  Just an almost-two-year-old with a brand new stool...


New favorite hobby: rearranging (and closely examining) the silverware.


Other newfound skills include:
  • Washing her hands.  At first she always wanted like a gallon of soap in each hand, but after I tried to show her that we only use this much, she decided she doesn't want to use any at all.  She loves looking in the mirror.  She plays a solo version of peekaboo by crouching down on the stool and jumping up, saying "kah-boo!"
  • Turning on all the lights and fans in the house. 
  • Using a fork to stab all the fruit in the bowl on the counter, repeatedly.  This has only happened twice, thankfully.  Both times she gave up and brought me the fruit, and told me she was "hungee".
I have more to write about: new words, bizarre habits of a certain toddler, baby kicks (big ones!), 22 week OB visit (which went great, so I guess I don't need to write about it), but I hear the silverware clattering, and I just bought bananas and a bunch of oranges, so I better go...

No comments:

Post a Comment