Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Edit

Yesterday, when I wrote about how we're doing, I left out quite a crucial quarter of "we".

Daddy has been wonderful.  He went back to full days at work about a week ago, while my mom was here.

He ended up doing Blake's first bath at home entirely by himself, while I took pictures.  That was after I was the one complaining that she needed to be bathed.

He has really made sure that Hollie is getting the attention that she needs, taking her out for walks and trips to the park when she needs to let off steam.

Blake is so content with him.  I can't let him hold her too long in the evenings, because she sleeps so well that she won't be tired at bedtime!

Without getting into the gory details, he has been gentle and endlessly supportive through my hormonal postpartum mood swings and new-mom-of-two worries.

Okay, done bragging.  But really, he's the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment