Thursday, May 13, 2010

(Finally) Trip to Phx - April 2010

Exploring the backyard


Hmmm...these rocks look good!



















Helping my mom fold laundry!


Duke.  My [10-year-old] puppy.


A computer within reach!!  Irresistible.


 Haha!  I had unearthed my old high school graduation robes and mortar (is that what those goofy flat hats are called?).  Had to put it on Hollie.  :)  The tassel kept swinging away from her...so frustrating!


Woo hoo!!


Oh gosh, her and that tail!  He tolerated her for awhile, before just getting up and moving along.


Out for a walk...








































This has to be my favorite picture from the whole trip.  Duke's face...


Her very first swimming pool!!  At first she was, well...unenthusiastic...


 



 ...but soon she was having a great time.  Here she is letting us know exactly how she feels...


She kept trying to drink the pool water.  Ewww...


Nevermind...this is my favorite picture.  :)


Who doesn't love pruny baby toes?!


Sneaky sneaky.


Out for a walk at the park.


I can take this, right?  (My dad's giant camera case.)

Haha...and then, she got ahold of Duke's leash, and off they went, with my dad and I following like the world's proudest paparazzi.

 
I should stop saying this, but actually, this one might be my favorite.


Or this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment