Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Quick update...

That OB appointment yesterday...it was a good one.

I'm not diabetic.  All my blood sugar levels for the weekend were normal.  No reason to think about inducing early.  Hallelujah.  Since I have this meter now and I'm all stocked up on test strips and lancets, he wants me to keep monitoring my blood sugar two days a week, just to keep an eye on it.

More about inducing...we all got on the same page about how I don't. want. to. be. induced. unless. there's. a. really. good. reason.  Period.  That's pretty much this doc's style anyways.  Good to know we're all clear on that.

I'm 1 to 2 cm dilated, and 30% effaced.

We didn't end up changing my due date at all!  Baby's weight was estimated at 6 lbs, 15 oz, and the measurements had us right on track for June 30th.

That's 2 weeks and 2 days away.  Oh goodness...I'm not ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment