Monday, June 27, 2011

Had another baby boy dream...

Gosh, if this baby is a girl, I don't know how I'm going to explain all these boy dreams.

In this one, we had gone to the hospital because I was having contractions, or my water had broken, or something, I don't know.  I was on a bed in triage.  The nurse taking care of me decided to do a quick ultrasound just to see how things looked, and at that moment a group of med students came in, apparently for rounds or whatever.  When they came to my bed the nurse said, speaking to them, not me, "Here we have a 39-week male fetus..." and I got pretty upset and said, "Gee, thanks!" before I realized, well, I was going to find out soon anyway.

It was very realistic - even when I woke up I was upset and disappointed.

We had a great time yesterday.  Whidbey Island again (yep, that's three weekends in a row)!  We are going to have to give that place a rest - fortunately we have plans to do things elsewhere later this week.  Yesterday though, we got to see Deception Pass...by boat!  Very cool.  I'll get the pictures up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment