Wednesday, January 26, 2011

More Christmas photos

I think one more post after this one will just about "wrap up" (haha!) the Christmas photos.  If I get it done before the end of January, that's still respectable, right?

So, we had a belated birthday celebration for Daniel's mom, Abuelita, which consisted of an original song written and performed by her three sons...a complete surprise - for her!

They came up from the basement one by one...

(this is how they normally dress...I promise)
 


 Our favorite...but we're biased.  :)

Somewhat nervous (but intrigued) audience.

 

 
Solo!

The birthday girl herself!

Soliciting donations...typical!

One of them was a little more peristent!

 Afterward, as per [new] Christmas Eve tradition, the girls each opened one gift...
 
 Christmas pj's...to be worn the next morning!  Thank you Aunt Bekah :) 

----------------------------------

Sorry for the absence of pregnancy updates.  Over just the last few days I think I have felt a few little kicks!  I feel like since this is my second pregnancy I should remember exactly what it feels like, but at this point they are so few and far between, and nothing more than tiny nudges, so I have to wonder if they're not just gas.  I know that if it's the real thing, it won't be long before they're unmistakable.  I'll be at 18 weeks tomorrow, so it's about time!

I love the second trimester.  :)  Nausea disappeared after Christmas, and my appetite is great.  I'm a little tired, and my back hurts, and I haven't been sleeping well, but all "minor" complaints (haha...minor as in baby...is that too much of a stretch?).

We have an appointment with our OB and our first ultrasound tomorrow!  I'll be letting you know how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment