Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pregnancy update + ultrasound photos!

I am 18 weeks pregnant today.  The ultrasound looked great...baby sure is movin'!  Measurements were a little small (closer to 17 weeks) but not enough to officially move my due date.  Of course, because of that, in the back of my mind I'll be expecting the baby to come late, but we'll just have to wait and see.

I covered my eyes when the time came for Daniel to find out the gender.  It turns out we are going to have a...
...
...very modest baby!  The legs were crossed, Indian-style, very firmly over the, umm, area in question, so the technician just started jiggling my belly all over the place, trying to get him/her to move!  Gently, of course, unfortunately I am very ticklish...and had a full bladder!  Not cool.  So, they eventually got a good guess, but nothing definite.

We are sooo lucky that this office gives out CD's of the pictures, so I don't have to take photos of the printouts this time!

Here you go:
     This is the face, from the front.  A little creepy, maybe, but in a cute way :)


Also, belly photos from the last few weeks are up, in a spiffy little slideshow!
I'll let you know when there's a new one.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment