Wednesday, July 7, 2010

You'd think we do nothing but EAT around here

We do other stuff, like go for walks and take baths and visit places. But so many of our cute/funny/unforgettable moments occur at mealtimes.

Like the time we had the best yogurt ever! Or so you would think, looking at this...


And like the time she just took her snack and chilled in the old car seat...


And like the time she decided she's rather sit in Dad's lap and share his dinner...


Even before that particular night, we'd been thinking that she'd just about outgrown her high chair. I wanted to get her a little table and chair but those things (the nice ones) are so darn expensive! So I scoured Craiglist but came up empty.

But then one day I was down in the basement getting some laundry and realized that one shelf from our free-standing plastic shelves might make a perfect little table...


We already had the chair, from a few months ago when she started showing us that she was ready for toddler-sized adult things.

It worked out better than I could have hoped. She loves it!


I'm going to throw this picture in because I just don't know what else to do with it.


I got her these alphabet magnets, and I swear within minutes they had all found their way under the fridge. Here she is looking for them. I swear she wears clothes. And diapers. Occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment